You have natural gas central heating if:
- Your energy bill has both electric and gas sections (gas charges increase during winter), and
- You have registers all over your home that blow cool or warm air and look like this:
Say “No, but I have gas supply in my home” if
- You are not currently using natural gas heating, and
- You are planning to begin using natural gas heating, and
- You already have gas supply in your home (there is Gas section in your energy bill)
If you do not have gas supply yet, please first have your utility company provide it for you, and then use ServiceWhale to order your project.